The older I get, the more I ramble.

I used to love to sit at my grandparents' knees as a child and listen to them talk about the days of yore. Now I find myself looking for a captive audience so I can do the same! Not sure if the kids today enjoy my ramblings as much as I used to enjoy my grandparents, but I hope to leave them some kinda of legacy! I may be remembered as that crazy old lady that told "those tales of yore." But I will be remembered.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Losing Things - Maybe My Mind???

I don't know what it is lately. It seems I have a ferret or something hiding in my house and stealing things. I can never seem to find anything any more. From a half bottle of medicine to my brand new watch to my keys. It just seems that once I lay something down, it goes away. I can sit here at my computer and not move except to go to the bathroom, and something's gone. I even lose my wireless mouse half the time. How many times should I have to ask someone help me tear my place apart looking for things that seem to have just "walked off"??? Yesterday I really about panicked when I started to refill my weekly pillbox and my bag of prescription meds weren't where they always are. I eventually found them, but they were nowhere near where I usually keep them, and I don't remember putting them there! Oh, yeah, and I live alone, so who else coulda done it? Sometimes I just feel like it's ME that's lost and the "things" are just somewhere else lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment